Episode 3 of the MeidasTouch Original Podcast “Legal Roundup” features lively discussions from hosts Ben Meiselas, partner at Geragos & Geragos, APC, and Michael Popok, managing partner at Zumpano Patricios and Popok. Meiselas, based in California, and Popok, in New York, are prominent lawyers in the legal community on their respective coasts, and share their profound legal insights on a potpourri of pressing legal issues on this MeidasTouch Original Podcast. This weeks topics include:
- The whistleblower lawsuit against DePaul.
- Trump & Sedition
- Travelers Not Paying Biz Insurance And Suing Its Own Insured During Pandemic.
- Vince McMahon of the XFL gets sued by former XFL CEO Oliver Luck On Personal Guarantee
- California Court of Appeals Overturns $13.5 Million Jury Verdict Because Judge Read MLK Speech To Jury
- Big Banks Prioritizing Big Biz in PPP Loans Over Small Biz
- Trump Owes A Debt to China
Watch or Listen Below: