PODCAST: REVENGE OF BORING COP – Episode 1 – Constitution & Quarantines, Class Actions Against China & Bloomberg, NFLPA Alters CBA, Liberty University Liability, and MORE!!!
Renowned attorney Ben Meiselas of Geragos & Geragos, APC, nicknamed “Boring Cop” by Adam Carolla and Mark Geragos on their “Reasonable Doubt Podcast” for his diligent legal analysis and steady hand under pressure, leads his very own and very interesting and NOT BORING legal podcast with Meidas Touch. In Episode 1, Ben ZOOMs with power attorney Michael Popok of Zumpano Patricios and Popok and the two discuss the following:
- The Constitution vs. Quarantines.
- Class Actions Filed Against China and Michael Bloomberg — Are the cases just for the headlines or for a jury?
- Why Did the NFPLA alter language in the CBA after the Vote?
- Can Liberty University be Liable for Opening Its Campus?
- The Impact of the Pandemic on Students and Law Students.
Watch or Listen to the Podcast Below: